The Coco Bidet 9500R is an interesting option in the world of bidet toilet seats. Thus, the need to craft a Coco Bidet 9500R review that takes a closer look at the intricacies of this fantastic bidet toilet seat.
On the one hand, it sells very well and often receives good remarks from satisfied customers around the web.
On the other, it’s not a name that comes top-of-mind when thinking of a bidet purchase.
The typical names are Kohler or Toto or SmartBidet and often dominate the bidet toilet seat landscape. And that’s not to blame Coco OR the aforementioned brands. Kohler and Toto’s products span numerous options. And SmartBidet has targeted entry-level bidet purchasers with an affordable, albeit stripped down, bidet.
But we’re here to look at Coco’s highly-regarded bidet toilet seat to see what makes it so widely purchased yet under many customer’s radars.
Is the 9500R as incredible as what we’ve seen online?
Don’t worry, we won’t keep you waiting on what we think.
- [CERTIFICATION] With UL Certified and 2 Years US Based Manufacture , Empava US based product support team is happy to assist with any sales or product-oriented queries. With sturdy and durable bracket makes the bearing capacity is up to 330 LBS.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Outer Dimension: 20. 7” Long × 19. 1” Wide ×7. 3” Height; With full Accessories (1/2" Plastic T-valve, 50cm/19. 7in PVC Water Inlet Hose, 2pcs Rubber Washers (spare), 2pcs Metal Washers, 2pcs Rubber Bushings, 2pcs Mounting Bolts, 2pcs Regulating Plates, Mounting Bracket) and US Standard 120v Electrical Plug (Recommend to connect with GFCI OUTLET).
- [MODERN DESIGN] The Empava electric bidet seats is made out of anti-bacteria ABS plastic. The slim design and defined lines meet ergonomic, naturally fit the human body, looks more beautiful and use comfortably. It’s fit any elongated toilet. The motor driven nozzle is reliable, super accurate and absolutely consistent in movement.
- [VARIOUS WASH MODES] The Empava electric bidet seats provide Multi-wash functions with self-cleaning nozzle & oscillation: Catharsis (Deep Clean), Rear Wash, Ladies’ Wash. The Catharsis (Deep Clean) could get oscillating water spray for wider area cleaning. The Ladies’ Wash is a gentle and dedicated water stream and will be produces cleans her front safely and comfortably. it's especially useful for women during menstruation and pregnancy.
- [ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE] Water pressure can be adjusted with 5 different levels. Water and seat temperature can be adjusted with 4 different levels. The dryer temperature levels is adjustable up to 5 levels to your own comfort and liking. Choose to keep it warm or keep it cool. The auto deodorization features taking cleanliness to a whole new level.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases | Learn More | Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Coco Bidet 9500R Review
Overall, it is seemingly a well-built bidet. It’s not rickety nor feels cheap when it’s not attached to your toilet. Once you fasten the seat, it’s locked in and stable. There, you feel the seat’s contoured shape holding your back end in position.
The remote sits separate of the bidet itself and is easy to use.
The price tag floats north of its competition but warrants the consideration due to that quality we spoke of. The perks it comes with far exceed what it costs to bring them all into your home.
Once you get your hands, or your tush, on the Coco Bidet 9500, you remember why you spent what you did. It’s like the difference between buying a Cadillac and buying a Civic sometimes.
Perks and features of the Coco Bidet 9500R:
- Tankless Heated Water
- LED Night Light
- Heated Seat
- Air Dryer
- Numerous washes (front, rear, oscillating, enema, and more)
- and more!
These are some of the major features that set the Coco Bidet 9500R apart from those in its company. We absolutely recommend the 9500R!
The Review Details
Let’s dig into those features listed above here in the details section of our Coco Bidet 9500R review. While the case is already mounting on why you should pick up the 9500R, you can find the finer details below.
Tankless Heated Water
The Coco Bidet 9500R provides warm water through it’s tankless heating mechanism. This way, it can provide you an unlimited amount of warm water to clear your rear.
One drawback to this method of heating water, however, is that you might get a slight jolt of colder water for the first moment or two.
Tank reservoir heating, unlike the Coco 9500R, keeps a small tank of pre-warmed water so that it’s ready to go the moment you use it. However, that eventually runs out of warm water if the tank is depleted.
Toiletops.com’s official stance on tank versus tankless is tankless. The unlimited water is worth an initial cold splash.
Heated Seat and Dryer
In addition to keeping your water warm, the Coco Bidet 9500R will keep your hind quarters warm too. And while the Coco Bidet 9500R wasn’t featured on our list of the top heated toilet seat bidets, it is still a noteworthy bidet seat–hence a Coco Bidet 9500R review!
It will be on 24/7 and the seat is AC powered by a 120vV outlet while running a 1270W max energy consumption rate. However, the heated seat function operates at 250W.
This breaks down to pennies a day to have a warm toilet seat at all times. Worth it.
The Coco Bidet 9500R comes with a far-infrared warm air dryer, too. No more unneeded toilet paper consumption from you or your family. No more endless wiping until you’re uncomfortable.
You’ll save yourself a lot of hassle by going with a bidet that features a drying component. It’s a great benefit to a bidet toilet seat but nothing we’d consider a deal-breaker.
3 In 1 Jet Nozzle
While the 9500R doesn’t feature a double nozzle like other bidets, it stores a lot of action into one small package. By keeping the nozzle as one cohesive unit, the Coco Bidet 9500R is able to keep things simpler. The three wash types you get are the Wash, Bidet, and Turbo wash.
From here, we can break down the variations of these washes:
- This is an aerated stream of water that offers an interesting change in your typical bidet wash. Adding the bubbles gives the wash more of a massage feel and is great for rear and feminine washes.
- Cycles through weak and strong wash strengths to provide a thorough cleaning.
- Moves the nozzle back and forth around a given nozzle position (which can also be adjusted)
- This adjusts the nozzle position as well as the water pressure to accommodate children of all sizes.
We can already see how widely usable the Coco Bidet 9500R is because it works for kids and adults alike! We’re not even into the remote or passive features which continue to bolster the 9500R’s offering.
Passive Use Features
Passive features are those that we don’t have to activate manually or through the use of the remote. If you’re like us, we might lose our heads if they weren’t attached to our necks. Therefore, it’s nice that some features can be always working on our behalf and we chose to highlight that in our Coco Bidet 9500R review.
For example, the heated toilet seat. That is a completely passive function of the Coco Bidet 9500R. It’s like some of the apps on your phone. It sits in the background slowly working away so that it’s ready when you need it.
Who likes a cold toilet seat, even for just a second?
LED Night Light (Passive Feature)
Cleanliness is godliness…
The self-cleaning feature is passive and works before and after uses. That helps because it prevents incoming users from getting an unsanitary surprise.
Instead, your bidet will be ready every time you are.
One thing you don’t think about is that when you’re splashing water toward your rear-end, you’ll get splashing all over the bowl and seat. That also includes the slight gap between the seat and rim of your toilet. You know, where the bumpers rest?
Instead of leaving an open gap and allowing water to splash outside of your toilet, the 9500R has a built-in splash guard. The guard comes down just inside the the seat and is almost unnoticeable.
The seat and lid is a soft-close model. This means no slamming or injuries for your children. It also promotes keeping the seat and lid down which is more hygienic.
We feel this is a must-have on ANY toilet seat and lid combo, regardless of its price tag.
Spidey Senses Are Tingling…
Another nice passive feature is the seat sensor. This prevents the remote from being played with when not in use.
Another great feature to help with accidental bumps or kids in “grab everything” mode.
Speaking of the remote, this thing is great and obviously wouldn’t be ignored on our Coco Bidet 9500R review.
As you can see you have all the controls you need right at the edge of your fingertips. It has a nice, large digital display area for you to see which functions are activated among other things.
Starting at the top you can see the Coco Bidet 9500R has 4 preset settings which puts it in lonely company. Many bidet toilet seats on the market have only 2 so it’s great that the 9500R provides 4. Just another great factor that makes this a family bidet toilet seat.
In the next row down you can see the three washing functions, the warm air dryer, and our washing types available.
Below that is the controls for the nozzle to ensure proper positioning. The user preset button is how you switch between the 4 users of the Coco Bidet 9500R. And next to that is the power control because who doesn’t like being in control of the power?
Lastly, you can see the stop button, child button (lowers the pressure), and the energy and heat controls. Those numbers are displayed on the screen upon activation.
Without doubt the Coco Bidet 9500R has a price tag that’s bigger than the average. However as we’ve laid out before you in our Coco Bidet 9500R review, there are a number of reasons that validate that price tag.
The Coco Bidet 9500R comes with a 3 year warranty. That is insane! If you need any reassurance to purchase this bidet, that should be the final straw. You are guaranteed to have a working bidet toilet seat for the next 3 years!